I am excited to say that I am starting a new company in the legal tech space.
We are looking to build our first team of engineers who are passionate about creating highly-usable web applications that are crucial to the operations of a law firm being built from the ground up around the technology you create. As one of our first engineers, you will play a significant role in shaping the technology, architecture, and implementation decisions we rely on. You will work with our CTO and product manager building workflow efficiency tools for lawyers, client-facing dashboards, and public-facing tools. You will work closely with our accomplished founding team.
Qualities we want:
- A usability-focused approach to building products. You should be excited to have your product relied upon on a daily basis to replace common manual workflows.
- A passion for learning. You enjoy diving in and learning new technologies as required for the project or for fun.
- A self-starting mentality. You should be looking for opportunities to improve our company and product and be self-directed in finding solutions.
- 3+ years full-stack experience engineering products for web or mobile.
- Experience with modern front-end tools like React or Angular.
- Experience building applications with Rails.
- Experience building applications using an SQL database.
- Experience using AWS.
- Experience building internal and external tools in a highly regulated business such as healthcare, law, or banking is a plus.
If interested please send inquiries to email@example.com